Riyadh Metro Project: Design Packages Co-ordination
· Responsible for organizing all outstanding Comment Resolution Sheet’s (CRS’s) for Depots, At-Grade and MEP packages.
· Developed and compiled a CRS Comments Code matrix for all disciplines involved- Architectural, Structural, Utilities, Electrical, Roads and Track - to facilitate tracking of each design package.
·Coordinated and tracked the progress of the lead designers in the Dubai, Riyadh and, initially, Taipei (MEP) offices, as well as client responses
NPMO (Mashroat): Riyadh Office Fit-Out
·Drafted RFP Process Chart, baseline schedule, Rough Order of Magnitude budget estimate and scope of works
·Technical evaluation of 5 PQQs submitted
·Drafted sample furniture and kitchen appliances specifications
·Created a comprehensive breakdown of all furniture for 4th and 5th floors by zone to determine quantity count
·Recorded minutes for 2-day workshop with NPMO representative and compiled all supplementary documents (site visit photos, layout revisions, sample board, RFP questionnaire, proposal PowerPoint)
Project controls: Regional Budgets
· Monthly tracking and updating of regional office’s overhead(OH) cost report, including OP, MYF, quarterly updates and monthly reporting of budget forecasts for a total of 11 budgets.
· Assisted in generating yearly operating plan (OP) and mid-year forecasts (MYF) cost budgets for office and facilities.
· Updates of OP and MYF for OH on Budget Planner/Hyperion
AUBMC Offics Building:
Assistant to the Project Manager
• Cost Control: Review of Contractor’s Monthly Payment Certificates, Measurement of executed quantities & Percent Complete and review of cost and quantities of submitted Variations.
• Time Control: Evaluation of Contractor’s Baseline Program of Works & subsequent Monthly Updates.
• Quality Control: Evaluation of Material submittals and preparation of Compliance Sheets with respect to the Technical Specifications of the Contract.
• Claims Management: Assessment of Claims submitted by Contractor.
• Document Control: Tracking of sent and received submittals and transmittal to the various members of the Office Support Team.
Planner - Project Controls Engineer
2015 - end Year
Rafik El-Khoury & Partners - Consulting Engineers
MSc. Construction Management - Distinction
University of Reading
BSc. Construction Engineering
American University of Beirut
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE