Washington, DC, Washington, DC, United States of America (USA)
Fields of Expertise
Water Resources Engineering
• A strategic thinker and planner; complex regulatory and design issues are resolved in a complete, efficient manner.
• Extensive US and International experience in the fields of Nuclear Power, Advanced Reactor and Process Plant Engineering, Design, Regulation, Construction, Operation and Project Management.
• Engineered and managed multi-million-dollar, multi-discipline nuclear and non-nuclear power projects.
• Evaluated, planned, developed, managed and performed water and energy facilities testing, commissioning, and O&M documentation on time and within budget.
• Technical leader among employers, engineering and professional groups and the local community.
• Member, ASME Board on Nuclear Codes and Standards; ASME Engineering Sciences Segment Leader; ASME OM Code Standards Committee; Environmental Division Leadership Team.
• Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).