‘’ I don’t think outside of the box, i think of what i can do with the box.’’
I am Hanane Saleh ,a Lebanese- Ukrainian Interior Architect and designer.
Holding a master degree in interior architecture from USEK & a bachelor degree in interior design LIU, with 4 years experience as an interior architect in Kuwait and Lebanon.
As an enthusiastic designer, i find inspiration in anything and every thing around me. With every project i seek new concepts and new materials to perfectly compliment that one client and that one space.
Assistant Manager, Design
2019 - Present
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2017 - 2018
R&C - Research & Contracting Company
1. Met with clients and designed interiors in accordance with the client’s requirements.
2. Created initial interior design blueprints and presented them to clients for approval.
3. Produced MEP drawings.
4. Ensured that the planned design is met with the consideration of the client’s budget.
5. Used computer applications in creating blueprints and designs for clients.
6. Oversaw the designing projects from start to finish.
2014 - 2016
Spaces & Concepts general trading and contracting - lighting Company
1. Discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting project schedules.
2. Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building.
3. Developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final
4. Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project
5. Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project.
6. Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients.
7. Working hand in hand with lighting designers.
8. Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing,
and providing samples for clients.
9. Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes,
often using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
10. Supervising work at the design stage and on site.
11. Identifying new business and selling services to potential clients.
12. Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry.
Master - Interior Architecture
University of Holy Spirit of Kaslik - USEK
Bachelor - Interior Design
Lebanese International University - LIU
SAMPLES OF WORK
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Interior Architecture & Design
Area of focus
Kitchen And Bathroom Design
Renovation & Rehabilitation
Corporate And Office Spaces
Selection And Purchasing
Area of focus
Homes And Gardens