- BIM technology " 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, Clash Detection, VR, Cloud Management"
- Construction management
- Structure design
2017 - Present
Temsah Engineering Group
Worked as BIM manager on Thumama, Umslal villas & terrace du golf villas projects in Qatar
- Managing BIM team for 3D modeling tasks achievement disciplines with different LODs
- 4D Simulation
- Led the audit of planning team using 4D BIM
- Led the construction progress using BIM, and the update workflow of BIM including reporting
- Generating 5D graphical and non graphical models
- Generation of 6D Models
- Cloud management (BIM 360 package) of the whole BIM process
- Generation of walkthrough models, accessible on cloud for clients
- Generation of smart VR models, accessible on cloud and updated with construction progress BIM workflow
- Generating clash detection reports between different 3D BIM disciplines
2016 - 2017
Worked as Consultant & Project engineer on Spot-C mall Shoping Center Project, with 125500 sqm as built up area, then on Spot- Tayouneh mall Shoping Center Project, with 42400 sqm as built up area.
- Quality control and reviewing planning schedule of the project
- Overseeing and directing construction to comply with the planning schedule
- Managing co-ordination and meeting with consultants, contractors, owners and other parties
- Follow up all tasks to be executing according to the planning and the project specification
- Perform construction inspections and suppervise the contractor’s engineers activities
- Check, witness and keep records of the testing and commissioning of works for quality control
- Maintain records updated and coherent with the changes for as-built and time schedual
- Check and verify quantities executed by contractor for interim and final payments
- Check the acceptance of the materials and equipments to be installed in the project prior to the execution of the works.
Worked as BIM Structural Engineer on Qatar-Lusail CP7B Project.
• 3D BIM Experience
- Worked as a 3D BIM Structural Modeler on Qatar-Lusail CP07B Project.
- Supervised 3D BIM Modeling Team Quality Control ensuring BIM Standards are followed on all Levels of Detail (LOD 300 – 400 – 500).
• 4D BIM Experience
- Worked as a 4D BIM Engineer on Qatar-Lusail CP07B Project.
- Led the audit over Saudi Ben Laden Group’s Planning Team using 4D BIM. - Advanced Mathematical Modeling was inserted into the BIM model as well as into the Primavera Gantt Chart Model to ensure Quality Control over Planning and BIM interface.
- Generation advanced full 4D models (Structure, Architecture, and MEP).
Lebanon-Mrooj 927, MS-Project Construction Management Scheduling, Resource Loading into the Gantt-Chart, 3D BIM Model integration with the 4D, and 4D model Generation.
• 5D BIM Experience
- Worked as a 5D BIM Engineer on Qatar-Lusail CP07B Project.
- Led the 5D Process encompassing Material Quantity/Costs, Labor Quantity/Costs and Equipment Quantity/Costs insertion into the BIM Model, adequate Add-in creation with the IT team for automated quality control purposes, GUID creation for Enterprise Resource Planning (Rockwise-ERP) Database interface. The work also encompassed automated Change Management procedures catering for both automated Quantity Change and automated Time Change tracking.
• Clash Detection
- Clash Detective between Structure, Architecture and MEP detailed 3D model using Revit, addins, Navisworks..
2014 - 2015
Third Party Engineering
Worked as QA/QC and material consultant on several projects” Tayouneh Mall, Chouaifat Mall, Vermelho and Signature”
• QA/QC on concrete placement, supervision on slump, density tests, and samples taken for compressive strength.
• Site inspection for several concrete problems and defects “ flexural cracks,Plastic settlement crack, dry shrinkage crack, plastic shrinkage cracks, segregation and honeycombing in concrete, rust and corrosion in steel bars”.
• Reply to submittal for all material submittals at these projects
• Formulation of inspection reports and repair solution for all material defects with the methodology and the proper material for repair, noting the cause of each defect with preventive and corrective action for each one.
• Supervision on tensile tests, bend- rebend test for steel samples.
• Supervision on Thermocouples installation and temperature control for massive concrete (raft foundation with a thickness > 1.5 m)
• Quality control for concrete placement of the raft foundation, formulation concrete placement reports for several projects (ABC Verdun, Gardens 410, Bankmed, park heights, Achrafieh 4920, Dalfa tower …).
• NUYU Project: Analysis check for existing steel structure girders and design of all Steel connections for NUYU project located at Verdun, Beirut, Lebanon.
Bachelor Degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering
Beirut Arab University
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
PORTFOLIO | GALLERY
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Building Information Modeling
Area of focus
Area of focus
Architectural Virtual Reality
Area of focus
Area of focus
Houses And Villas
Bill Of Quantities
Modelling And Analysis
Site Support Services
Developing Calculation Spreadsheets
Wind Load Generation