7 years of experience as an Engineering CAD Technician and 3D modeling software operator.
CAD Tech II
2015 - Present
Dewberry Engineers Inc.
Parsippany, United States of America (USA)
• Generate Lease Exhibits, Zoning Drawings, & Construction Documents
• Checking and revising documents
• Designing Communications Facility Layouts
• Drafting structural steel details
• Creating, upgrading and maintaining current CAD Library & standards.
FC Architects Inc
Sparta, New Jersey, United States of America (USA)
• Generated Lease Exhibits, Zoning Drawings, & Construction Documents
• Checked and revised documents
• Conducted site surveys
• Designed telecommunications facility layouts
• Upgraded and maintained CAD library.
2014 - 2014
Newton, New Jersey, United States of America (USA)
• Operated high precision optic surfacing CNC equipment.
• Hand Ground precision optics.
• Conducted QAQC checks.
2013 - 2014
New York Folding Box
Stanhope, New Jersey, United States of America (USA)
• Created machine tooled replacement parts for industrial equipment
• Fabricated various support structures for industrial equipment
• Repaired industrial equipment
• Maintained part stock room and kept inventory up to date, placed orders for replacement equipment
Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Randolph, United States of America (USA)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
Mechanical CAD Certificate - Autodesk
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Area of focus
Mechanical Infrastructure Drawings
Structural Engineering Drawings
As Built Drawings
Issued For Construction