I provide clients with cost and contracts’ consultancy services to control and monitor their budget, incorporate the essential contract terms and achieve the required deliverables.
My comprehensive understanding of the common project route enables me to intervene and get involved in any/all project phases from concept to handing over.
During my 11 years of experience I operated inhouse within a multinational firm (AECOM) as well as a Freelance Consultant (BEIT MISK).
My polyvalent skills and experience in addition to my ability to work as a Third Party allows for flexible terms of engagement.
The Consultancy Services Provided:
• Cost estimates (throughout all the design phases)
• Value Engineering
• Pre-tender Estimate and BOQ
• Tender Procedures and Conditions of Contract
• Financial Reports and Budget Control
• Payment Certifications
• Variation Orders Assessment
• Claim Consultancy
Senior Cost, Contracts and Claims Consultant
2015 - 2016
HIGHLAND (EMAAR), LEBANON (real estate company currently managing and executing BEIT MISK, a residential community spreading over 655,000 sqm)
• Drafting Conditions of Contract, Tender Procedures, Letters of Acceptance and Purchase Agreements for
several main and trade contractors.
• Supervising and managing the development of tender estimates and budgets for several packages.
• Assigned as a Director of Claims, assessing the particulars, negotiating with the contractor and reporting
directly to the General Manager.
• Developing tender evaluation reports with detailed assessment and recommendations.
Senior Cost Manager/Team Leader
2006 - 2015
DAVIS LANGDON AN AECOM COMPANY, LEBANON (multi-national firm specialized in the fields of project and cost management)
• Commercially managed and lead a team for issuing the detailed estimate and BOQ for a 250 million USD
regional shopping center. Attended workshops, coordinated with the design team and reported directly to
• Commercially managed a team for assessing variation orders, certifying payments based on progress of
work and advising on claims. Chaired meetings, coordinated with all project parties, negotiated with
subcontractors and reported directly to the client for the 60 million USD high-end residential project in
Beirut Central District throughout a period of 3-years during execution (Site-based).
• Coordinated with design personnel to develop bills of quantities for several trade contractors. Monitored,
followed up and reported the progress of issuing bills from overseas offices for a 4
billion USD educational project in KSA (Client-based office).
Masters in Engineering Management
American University of Beirut
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Beirut Arab University
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Contracts and Process Management
Area of focus
Tendering & Pre-Contracts
Conditions Of Contract
Instructions To Tenderer
Annexures To Tender Documents
Compilation Of Tender Documents
Negotiation & Contract Award
Document Control Processes
Lines Of Communication
Monitoring Of Defect Liability Period Works
Claims – Variation Orders
Project Management Plan
Area of focus 3
Extension Of Time
Area of focus
Area of focus