A highly motivated and professional Geotechnical Engineer / Geoscientist / PM with over 4 years of predominantly offshore site investigation experience. An honest, passionate and extremely hard working individual possessing a highly successful work and not afraid to get my hands dirty.
Experience including, but not limited to:
- Marine geotechnical and environmental sampling and processing via: CPTU, BPT, seismic CPT, piston coring, gravity coring, rotary coring, vibro‐coring, box coring and grab sampling
- QAQC of site investigation data, laboratory scheduling and classifying to relevant standards
- Project management and supervising of onshore and offshore site investigations, mobilisations and demobilisation.
- Production of final factual reports, desk studies, geological maps, cross sections and AutoCAD ground models
- Founder of the Offshore Blondie, a fast growing internationally recognised platform, on a mission to get young individuals in particular females, thinking about a career within the oil, gas and energy sector.
Freelance Offshore Geotechnical Engineer
2014 - Present
2016 - 2017
Goetechnical Engineer / Ground Investigation Supervisor
2015 - 2016
Geotechnical Engineer / Geoscientist
2013 - 2014
Laboratory Technician (Placement)
2012 - 2012
BSc (Hons) Physical Geography and Geology
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE